Fort Lauderdale, New River Waterfront
The Las Olas River House offers the finest in luxury urban living in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Residents are within walking distance of the charming 24/7 Las Olas lifestyle. This 42-story luxury residential condominium connects directly to Las Olas Boulevard affording residents the ability to walk to upscale boutiques, restaurants, clubs and shops.
There are more than 100 great restaurants, clubs, cafes and shops a short walk from you lobby. Every night is Saturday night on Las Olas Boulevard. All you need to do is walk out your door.
Among the many services and amenities are a 60,000 sq.ft. rooftop lushly landscaped garden with not just one pool but rather two pools, putting green and private poolside cabanas; spa center and salon; five-star concierge services including uniformed round-the-clock staff, doorman and valet; and private catered dining rooms, library and bistro.
- Luxury condominiums in the tallest tower in Ft. Lauderdale with 42 floors and residences directly on the New River
- Amenities: 60,000 sq. ft. rooftop garden with two pools, putting green, fitness center and much more.
- A third building (100 East Las Olas) will rise 25 stories with 44 residences. prices reang from 600K to 900K+. An 8th level pool deck with 15 cabanas.
- A spectacular glass-walled fitness center
- A lushly landscaped rooftop garden and spacious pool deck
- Hundreds of shops, restaurants, including Morton's, The Steakhouse, clubs, cafes and galleries, within walking distance right outside your door
- 24-hour security, valet parking, pre-wired high-tech electronics
- Two heated infinity-edged swimming pools, surrounded by private cabanas
- Fantastic fountains and a remarkable art collection
- A putting green, elegant library and private party rooms
- A residents-only cocktail lounge, upscale boutiques and dining venues
- Round-the-clock, five-star concierge services